1. Download the installer file provided, as well as the Carbon Electra Licence Key File (which is entitled 'carbonelectra.cekey') from within your User Account. Save it to a location that you will easily be able to find again later on.
2. Double-click the .zip folder to reveal the .exe installer file.
3. Double-click the .exe installer file to begin the installation process > read through the License Agreement and click ‘Install’.
4. Agreement and click ‘I Agree’.
5. Select the correct bit format for your computer and then click ‘Next’.
6. Confirm the plugin directory in which to save your software to > click ‘Next’.
7. The installation of your software has successfully completed > click ‘Next’.
8. Read through the information > click ‘Close’.
9. Locate and open the software within your DAW.
Note: Restart your DAW and rescan your plugin selection, to show the new installation (in the event it fails to appear).