1. Download the installer file provided, as well as the Carbon Electra Licence Key File (which is entitled 'carbonelectra.cekey') from within your User Account. Save it to a location that you will easily be able to find again later on.
2. Double-click the .pkg file to begin the installation process > click ‘Continue’.
3. Read the Software Licence Agreement > click ‘Continue’.
4. Click ‘Agree’.
5. Select a destination folder in which to install Carbon Electra to > click ‘Continue’.
6. Select which component(s) to install > click 'Continue'.
7. Review the installation and click ‘Install’.
8. The installation of your software has successfully completed > click ‘Close’.
9. Locate and open the software within your DAW.
Note: Restart your DAW and rescan your plugin selection, to show the new installation (in the event it fails to appear).