What is Virtual Cash?
- Virtual Cash is our on-going royalty scheme. You earn Virtual Cash on all net prices of the software you buy at Plugin Boutique.
- On each transaction you earn 5% Virtual Cash - you can even save up enough Virtual Cash to get some plugins free of charge, using only what you have earned
- You can apply the Virtual Cash you have on the Shopping Cart page
How can I use it?
- On the shopping cart page there is a field labelled "Virtual Cash". That is where you enter the amount you wish to use
- You can apply any amount, the upper limit being what you have in your "Virtual Wallet". The total amount due will be calculated automatically once you type in the Virtual Cash. You can use VC even to grab product for free!
- Choose your spending strategy - use a little VC in each transaction or save it up to pick up commercial products for free
How can I see how much Virtual Cash I have?
You can see how much Virtual Cash you have available by visiting your My Account page. The amount will be shown at the top of the page like this:
You can also see how much Virtual Cash you have available when you are in your Cart:
How can I use My Virtual Cash in the checkout?
To use your Virtual Cash, simply enter the amount you wish to use into the Virtual Cash field in the DISCOUNTS section of the cart as shown below.
Please Note: You will need to enter the amount of Virtual Cash you wish to use in a 0.00 format. This means if you wish to use £3 of Virtual Cash, please enter as: 3.00
After you have entered the amount that you wish to use, you will need to apply the discount to your cart by pressing the RECALC button as shown below:
Once you have pressed the RECALC button, the amount will be deducted from your cart.
Your Virtual Cash has been used on your order and you can now proceed with your payment.