What can I do about this?
To help us resolve this situation quickly and allow you access to your order, we kindly ask that you do the following:
- Please contact email@example.com from the email address you used to place your order.
- Explain what may have caused the issue.
- You are accessing the Internet via a proxy server/VPN
- You are currently away from your billing address
- You are using someone else's card
- Your order is of high value
- You made a mistake when entering your billing address
Why have I been charged for my order even though it hasn't been verified yet?
We take payment straight away simply to ensure you are charged the correct amount. This means that if you purchase a product while on sale and the promo ends while we're dealing with your verification, you will still pay the correct sale price.
What happens next?
Once you have contacted our support team, we will review your order with the information you have supplied us. We may contact you via email or phone if more information is required to verify your order. If we are unable to verify your order with the information you have provided, we will simply refund your order and notify you by email.