What can I do about this?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to place your order.
- Explain what may have caused the issue.
If you are unsure as to what may have caused this, here are some scenarios which may indicate why your order has been flagged:
- You are accessing the Internet via a proxy server/VPN
- You are currently away from your billing address
- You are using someone else's card
- Your order is of high value
- You made a mistake when entering your billing address
NOTE: These are not the only reasons why your transaction may be flagged.
If you have contacted us via email and are still waiting for your order to be verified, please feel free to contact us via our live chat service or by phone on 00441273 974905 to speak directly with a member of our customer support team. Our general office hours are Monday to Friday, 10:00 till 18:00 (UK time). We also offer high-priority support remotely on weekends/holidays, so we will be able to resolve your case 7 days a week.
Why have I been charged for my order even though it hasn't been verified yet?
We take payment straight away simply to ensure you are charged the correct amount. This means that if you purchase a product while on sale and the promo ends while we're dealing with your verification, you will still pay the correct sale price.
What happens next?
Once you have contacted our support team, we will review your order with the information you have supplied us. We may contact you via email or phone if more information is required to verify your order. If we are unable to verify your order with the information you have provided, we will simply refund your order and notify you by email.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.