There could be a number of reasons why your serial may not be accepted when you register your software. We recommend completing the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure you enter the correct code in the right place.
You will sometimes be given a redeem or voucher code rather than a serial code.
Often these codes will need to be entered a redemption area on a manufacturer's site rather than directly into a plugin. Please make sure to follow the installation instructions in your account (and on the product page) carefully to ensure that you are entering the correct code in the right place.
You can access the installation instructions from your My Products page by selecting the Installation Instructions button, or selecting Installation Instructions from the View Documents drop-down and then clicking VIEW DOCUMENTS:
2. Try entering your code manually
Sometimes an issue with a serial can be caused by a formatting error. By typing your code manually, instead of copying and pasting it, you can ensure that no strange formatting errors occur.
3. Check if you are running any software that may interrupt the plugin's connection
Occasionally, firewall/antivirus software and VPNs can block plugins from connecting with the manufacturer's server during registration, which can cause the registration to fail. We recommend temporarily disabling this software and attempt the registration again.
If you need help with disabling your built-in firewall software, please read one of the following guides:
4. Contact our support team
If the suggestions above do not resolve the issue, please contact our support team by submitting a support ticket here and please send the following information:
- A screenshot showing what happens when you try to enter your serial, and any error messages you're receiving.
- Your order number (which you can find here).
- Which DAW you are using (including the version number).
- Which OS you are using (including the version number).