A really simple one:
- Clear your cookies/cache within your web browser
- Quit your web browser
- Re-launch your web browser
How to clear the cache in Safari
- In the Safari menu bar, click the Safari option.
- Select the Preferences link.
- In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab.
- At the bottom of the window, select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox.
- Return to the Safari menu bar and click the Develop option.
- Select the Empty Caches link.
- Make sure to re-start your browser
If this step does not solve the problem, then proceed with Step 2 or the Workaround at the end of this page.
Update your Safari to the latest version. If this step does not solve the problem then proceed with Step 3 or Workaround at the end of this page.
Check if your SSL keys are not blocked by your keychain. Here's how to go about it.
1. First find the Certificate. Access the site using Firefox: https://www.pluginboutique.com/users/sign_up, then click the green padlock icon.
2. Click the More information button. You will see the details of the certificate. Choose the Security tab at the top
3. Click the View Certificate button. You will see the General info first:
Then click the Details tab:
As you see, it's a VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5
4. Now open your Keychain app - click the Spotlight icon (the magnifying glass) in the top right of your screen:
Type "keychain". Spotlight will help you find the app - just launch it.
5. Select System Roots and All Items.
6. On the list on the right find the certificate and double click it
7. You will see a window with the details of this certificate in your keychain
Expand the Trust section. You will see a list of settings. Open the first one and set to Always Trust.
When you change this setting the system will ask you for your password to approve this change. Once you enter the password, this change will be saved.
Bonus: This may also resolve other issues you may have had with logging in to other sites.
As simple or silly as it sounds... Use a different browser - Chrome or Firefox