If you purchased as a consumer, haven’t started downloading, activating or authorising the product and it’s been less than 14 days since we accepted your order, you can get a refund for any reason. Let us know by following the instructions here. If you decide to download, activate or authorise the product within 14 days of purchase then you waive your right to a refund.
Beyond the 14 day period from purchase, if you have not started downloading, activating or authorising the product then Plugin Boutique may offer a refund at its discretion.
Plugin Boutique does not refund for the following products:
- Where there is a demo trial available. At Plugin Boutique we will offer trial versions for products when available, with the sole purpose of allowing customers to try before they buy. We strongly encourage customers to install these trial versions if they are available to ensure they will work on their system prior to purchasing.
- Where the serial has been registered/activated, the product has been used and is displaying no signs of technical fault. At Plugin Boutique we sell a range of different products with varying registration/activation methods. Once the product has been registered, activated or if downloading has commenced, you will not be able to receive a refund under any circumstances (unless the product is faulty or not fit for use, in which case you have the right to have your product repaired or replaced). Fully functioning products where no license is required are also non-refundable.
- Products that were purchased in an incorrect format for your system. At Plugin Boutique we clearly state on all product pages the relevant information, in regards to a product’s system requirements. Symbols for Apple and Windows are shown at the top right of a product page to indicate the product’s system compatibility. Customers bear the responsibility to have the correct knowledge of the minimum product system requirements.
- Individual products that have been purchased within a Bundle+ product. Any products purchased within a Bundle+ cannot be refunded individually. A refund on the full Bundle+ will be possible within 14 days of purchase if none of the products in the Bundle have been activated, authorised or downloaded.
- This refund policy is subject to and should be read in conjunction with the Website Terms and Conditions.
- As a reseller, we at Plugin Boutique are required to adhere to each manufacturer’s policy on refunds. In some cases, we are unable to instantly grant a refund as we must request permission from the manufacturer, first.
- At Plugin Boutique we frequently offer flash sales and other promotions which are subject to change. Because of this, we cannot offer credit on purchases which were purchased before a sale/or whilst on a separate promotion.
- We are unable to offer refunds in the form of Virtual Cash/credit or exchange. All refunds will be refunded via the original payment method.
- All refund requests must be received within 30 days of purchase.
- Your order number and your Plugin Boutique registered email address.
- Details of which system and DAW - and the exact version you are using (e.g. OS X, Version 10.11.6/ Logic X)
- The reason for your refund request. - If the issue is technical, we will require a description of the problem along with screenshots and/or a video demonstrating the issue.