Windows Installation Guide
2. Launch the .exe setup and if you are greeted by this window, click Yes.
3. Click Next.
4. Read the License Agreement and if happy, click to agree and then click Next.
5. Select which version (32-bit and/or 64-bit) you wish to install and click Next.
6. Select where you wish the VST to be installed and click Next.
7. Select where you wish the sample content to be installed and click Next.
8. Confirm you are happy to proceed with the installation, and click Install.
9. Once the installation has concluded (this may take a few minutes), click Next.
10. Click Finish to conclude the installation.
Your SONiVOX product is now fully installed, activated and ready-to-use within your chosen DAW! Restart your DAW and rescan your plugin selection and you will be able to open your product.
If you have followed all the steps in this guide and are still experiencing issues, please contact us via our support ticket service at firstname.lastname@example.org