1. Download your preferred installer from the Ascension Download Page.
2. Double-click the Ascension folder to extract the package and navigate to the .pkg installer file > double-click the .pkg file to begin installation and click 'Continue'.
2. Click 'Continue'.
3. Click 'Agree'.
4. Click 'Continue'.
5. Click 'Install'.
6. Enter your computer Username and Password > Click 'Install Software'.
7. Click 'Close'.
1. Open the plugin in your DAW.
NB: The plugin will be located within the 'DMS CubicAudio' drop-down selection.
2. Locate the 'Ascension_Data_Library.zip' folder that you have downloaded to the 'Downloads' section of your computer and extract its contents.
3. On the first instance of loading Ascension, you will be prompted to locate and open/load the data library file into the plugin > once the data file has been selected, click 'Open' to install the presets.
4. Select the blue ‘Options’ button on the right-hand side of the plugin interface, then choose ‘Settings’.
5. On this tab, you will see your ‘Hardware ID’ > click the Hardware ID number to copy it, and then select 'OK' before visiting the Ascension Activation Page.
6. Paste the Hardware ID number into the available bottom tab, followed by your name and Plugin Boutique registered email address.
7. Copy the serial number from within your Plugin Boutique User Account and paste it into the 'Serial' tabs before selecting the 'I'm not a Robot' tick box > then select the 'Download License File' option to obtain the key license file.
8. Navigate back to your DAW and select the 'Settings' tab within Ascension's user interface once again > then click 'Import License.'
9. Locate and select the .asl license file that has been downloaded to the 'Downloads' section of your computer > then click 'Open.'
Your Software is now Activated and Ready to Use!
If you have followed all the steps in this guide and are still experiencing issues, please contact us via our support ticket service at email@example.com