1. Save and download the PC installer.
2. Double-click the aas-software-installer-win.zip file unzip your installer file.
3. Double-click the aas-software-installer-win file to run the Setup.exe.
4. Read through the License Agreement and select I Agree
5. Choose the location you wish to install the Sessions Bundle to and then click Next
6. The installer will run and you will see this page when it is finished. Click Close to exit the installer.
7. Open up your DAW and your Session Bundle will be ready for use!
Please Note: If the software fails to show, rescan your DAW's plugin list.
If you have followed all the steps in this guide and are still experiencing issues, please contact us via our support ticket service at firstname.lastname@example.org