1. Save and download the Mac installer.
2. Double-click the aas-software-installer-mac.zip file to extract your download.
3. Open the aas-software-installer-mac file.
4. Double-click and run the AAS Software Installer.pkg
5. Click Continue.
6. Read through the License Agreement and click Continue.
7. Click Agree to continue.
8. Select the users that you want to install the Sessions Bundle for and click Continue.
9. Choose the location you wish to install the Sessions Bundle to and then click Install.
10. Enter your computer user details to authorise the installer to run and then click Install Software
11. The installer will run and you will see this page when it is finished. Click Close to exit the installer.
12. Open up your DAW and your Session Bundle will be ready for use!
Please Note: If the software fails to show, rescan your DAW's plugin list.
If you have followed all the steps in this guide and are still experiencing issues, please contact us via our support ticket service at email@example.com