1. Once download, double-click the .exe file to begin the installation process.
2. Click 'Next'.
3. Read the information and click 'I accept the agreement' > then select 'Next'.
1. Select the 'Easy Install' option and click 'Next.
2. The software is now ready for installation > click 'Next'.
3. The installation of your software has successfully completed > click 'Finish'.
This option allows you to select the specific software component (s) that you wish to install.
1. Select the 'Custom' option and click 'Next.
2. Choose the component (s) that you prefer to install and click 'Next'.
3. Select the installation (VST) folders that you wish to install the software to, and then click 'Next'.
4. The software is now ready for installation > click 'Next'.
5. The installation of your software has successfully completed > click 'Finish'.
1. Open the software within your DAW and launch an instance of the software.
Note: Rescan your DAW's Plug-in selection if the software fails to appear.
2. You will be prompted by a window > click 'Authorise'.
3. Copy and paste or manually enter your product serial number that is available in your Plugin Boutique User Account, into the box provided > Click 'Authorise' to activate your software.
Note: Ensure that there are no spaces at the start and end of the product serial number when entering it for activation of your software.
4. Click 'Submit'
5. The authorisation of your software has successfully completed > click 'Finish'.
Your Software is now Ready for use!
How to Get Your Free Presets
1. To use your Plugin Boutique Preset Pack for Neutron Elements, you need to drag the downloaded ‘Plugin Boutique Neutron Elements Preset Pack’ folder into the following folder (s):
- Windows: Documents\iZotope\Neutron Elements\Global Presets
2. The presets will then show up the next time you open Neutron Elements.
If you have followed all the steps in this guide and are still experiencing issues, please contact us via our support ticket service at email@example.com